Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 05:36
Good morning Patriots!
Glad we are all back!
Gigantic thank you to Kobayashi He is the very bestest!
Some days it may be hard to do but try to keep your vibrations high, the reward is well worth it
Satan tries to make you scrared and worried to keep your vibrations low to keep you away from your inner connection to God.

Angels are real, call on the angels, God has sent them, they are here.
Not even kidding went to sleep last night feeling like wrapped up in the giant so safe wings of angels. Such and awesome feeling. You should call on them out loud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolene Walter @Jollyholly
i call on the angels daily to wrap their arms around my loved ones, to keep them safe from all that intends to cause harm, i call on the angels to surround myself and those fighting battles in their white light of love and peace.
08:23 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jollyholly in this post can reply
Marie Foster @Marecf
24 February, 08:28
In response Jolene Walter to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 08:26
In response Jolene Walter to her Publication
Thank you, Nana does as well but there is some purpose to praying out loud, calling on them out loud.