Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
If you don't follow Qtip, you should,

-Last night, David Spade tweet with Tiger Woods. Notice the pedo caps. Coincidence?

-Today, TW involved in rollover car crash, where the sunroof doesn’t break.

-TW crashed on Rt “107”. Drop the 0 = 17. Coincidence?

-“TW and the GIRAFFE Mindset”.

-3 rare GIRAFFES electrocuted by power TODAY, which is the *ROTHSCHILDS* GIRAFFE. Posted at timestamp :17 (mins), or 17. Coincidence?

-Jimmy debuts the TW GIRAFFE song.

-Golf Channel tweet emphasizing on 24 feet 8 inches or 248. Q Drop 248 = FLYROTHSFLY (Rothschilds). Coincidence? “For Kobe” 👀

-Big game HUNTER who shot GIRAFFE defends actions by saying PEDOPHILES are worse. Goes on talking about a “17-year old giraffe”. Coincidence?

-DoD tweet featured the London EYE, forming a Q. Their all seeing EYE being destroyed by Q. Coincidence?

-Decode: Unbelievable Coincidence.
Jesuit Order = 54
Tiger Woods = 54

Broken fibula = 53
Blackhorse Rd. = 53

Patriots Are In C
07:58 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
24 February, 03:18
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
I remember Spade in his bunker last year panicking about Tom Hanks because he didn't know where he was. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim SOS @Patriot66
24 February, 12:17
That symbol on Tigers cap isnt the same. His isnt TM...its TW...for Tiger Woods.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 01:32
In response Jim SOS to his Publication
Qtip knows Spade is pedo and is making reference to the similarity of TM logo to the TW logo, same but not the same.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 February, 09:54
Where can we find Qtip? Here? Twatter? Gab? 107daily? Telegram? Please link the profile? ThanQ

24 February, 01:44
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
24 February, 09:28
pedo

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
24 February, 08:50
Kate Spades husband after her "suicide" by hanging.

I am What I am @OfLight
24 February, 08:13
I believe the TW is for his line of clothing

24 February, 02:06
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Yes, I think Qtip was noting here that we all know Spade is a pedo and the similarity in the TM logo and his really close. Mirror

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 February, 08:08
I read about TW being born into the Cabal & perhaps the
destruction of his family/career w/hookers was payback for
trying to get free... now, he's helping the WHats.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 February, 11:28
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
is he really? Oh, I hope TW is working with the WH's.