Patriot V.. @Lady_V
23 February, 08:50
Im so ready to see these low lifes pay for their crimes! I worked my ass off for 15 years for a governers pardon for stealing when I was 18. $30 over what the felony threshold was and I missed countless jobs and lost 3 active jobs due to not being able to be licenced in the field I was working in. I take full responsibilty for what I did and always have but I am a firm belivere we need a better path for people to actually be rehabilitated and not drains on a society because we are only worth what a background says.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
I sympathize. I have a friend who is 47 now & she got busted selling pot to her friends when she was 20. it's followed her & ruined many opportunities for her unfairly.
crimes cannot go unpunished but the punishments need to change & they need to fit the crime appropriately.
we can also be creative with them, if it's a low level first time offender, if they have a talent they have to tutor or teach for free for X years. that way they offer a part of themselves in a positive way which may teach them self respect.
I'm also an eye for an eye believer though.
04:25 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Patriot V.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
Patriot V.. @Lady_V
24 February, 08:41
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I am all for that! I had no issues paying for what I did I have never made excuses for what I did I was dumb! Other than that felony I had 1 speeding ticket from when I was 16 I still have nothing else on my record other than that speeding ticket. Our justice system needs a MAJOR overhaul. I couldnt get a Public Defender because I lived with my parents eventhough I lost my job my parents make enough money to pay for an attorney is what the judge told us.... My parent refused to help me pay for anything dealing with that court case other than praying for me and being supportive. My parents are firm belivers in you get yourself out of messes they brought me up right and I went away from that. I wouldnt have expected them to help. It really is a sad reality most people covicted of a felony happen before the age of 21.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
24 February, 08:54
I knew a guy years ago who had a felony drug charge, and because it was the only thing on his record, he was able to get it expunged. I dont know what the correct terminology for the process is, or how he did it, all I know is that it worked; he has no felony record now.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
27 February, 05:44
Unless you injured another person, I don't understand how you got a felony. what state are you in?
we're you over 18? have you tried to get it expunged? might be easier than you think 🤞