NEO ONE @Neo
Quote of the day: "Give my regards to your puppet master [Jeff Bezos]," Elon Musk said in response to the Washington Post's request for comment on an article published by the newspaper today. disclosetv

😂🤣😂🤣
07:01 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 February, 03:51
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
You know what else this reminds me of, the Left never said a bad word about Trump until he ran for office. They were so scared of him, what he knew & that no one had anything on him. Trump was a threat & they attacked him viciously from the get go.

If the Left starts attacking Elon, then he poses a threat. We should figure out what it is & help to exposure it. Bezos showed his hand 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
24 February, 03:21
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 February, 03:45
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
You only have to read this line -
"he is drowning in outside commitments like his aerospace company ... "
to know what the issue is. [they] are scared to Death of what his satellites combined with Space Force can do.

Like I always joke with my husband, if I can think of it, much smarter people already did long ago.