Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
World Wide @worldwide
24 January, 03:27
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
I love when they sign the Declaration of Independence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 January, 03:28
In response World Wide to his Publication
Me too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 January, 09:10
its glorious!

Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
20 January, 09:19
ive been thing about that tweet all week. thanks for pisting!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 January, 09:20
In response Mountain Top to his Publication
Your welcome. #wwg1wga

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
19 January, 09:35
YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!

Sue T Kling @SuesQ
19 January, 09:16
Theyre signing the new declaration of independence

Chris Wilson @USAdvocate
19 January, 08:31
wow

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 January, 08:18
it all makes more sense now 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
19 January, 08:13
This is phenomenal! i never saw this before! 🔥🔥

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
19 January, 08:12
We are no longer a corporation. Trump's speech today had the gold fringe. The last President was 45.

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
19 January, 08:11
I've never seen this. Thats pretty huge! He can't just walk away after everything. The sun was so bright here today. We've had soup for a month. Today was crystal clear.

PatriQt Matt @PatriQtMatt6
19 January, 08:06
I saw that too, thought awesome🍿😎👊👍🇺🇲

Karen Rach @grammyk
19 January, 08:02
She is going to sign the Declaration of Independence with POTUS

Karen Patriot @PatriotPartyGirl17
19 January, 08:02
The birth...It was signed July 4th..

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 January, 07:53
"the signing of the Declaration of Independence with @POTUS at the WhiteHouse this evening!"

OBEY CONSUME @OBEY_CONSUME
19 January, 07:53
They already signed it.