Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
02 March, 07:26
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
we need those special glasses Juan spoke of that helps deprogram this shit. Like the ones in that video we've all seen with the grey's & the hidden messages

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
02 March, 07:24
WTF!? Copenhagen doesn't surprise me. we gotta share the heck out of this! I'm downloading it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 March, 05:53
creepy

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
24 February, 07:09
No context given regarding this event. Where?

Frey Knights @FreyKnights
23 February, 04:15
First thing I noticed was the huge caped red figure, then to quickly see the subliminal just wow. I worked with many millenials hipster starbucks crowd who support satan to be cool, i would bust their balls "so when that illuminati mason check coming, you wearing 666 all over you, how is that working out for you?"