Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Up until 2020, I had never had to deal with any type of court proceedings my entire life! Over the past 13 months, I have witnessed how unconstitutional and backwards these systems are! When the head of the Supreme Court is a criminal, and an evil sick pedophile, i think its time for a change in our country! #WeThePeople deserve better
#ConstitutionalLawNow
#NESARA
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#JusticeForMaddieAndZac
https://youtu.be/K3jBt4S_S...
04:06 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
05 July, 01:02
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Time for a REAL change!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 July, 12:15
He’s under control! 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
18 April, 05:47
I am so sorry that you had to endure this horrific and unjustified separation from your children. I am so happy to see you finally reunited. Truth, love, strength, and perseverance always win in the end. I will say a little prayer for you and your children tonight-- that you may have everlasting love, connection, and peace moving forward. God bless you and your beautiful children!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
18 April, 08:27
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
I make the best of it. thank you 🙏❤️
https://youtu.be/EOy_qJSl5...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
18 April, 05:37
Just look back at the history of citizen initiatives in CA, and how they got overturned time and time again by the sociopathic omniphiles on the CA supreme court and you'll get a very disheartening education. There's a reason we no longer live in the area I'd dreamed of moving to my entire adult life. What a hellhole it has become.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 April, 05:36
WELCOME TO MY “WORLD TOM “ BEEN CREAMING ABOUT THIS FOR 20+ YEARS !!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 April, 12:02
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
OOPS. THATS SCREAMING ? 🤣🤣🤣

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
17 April, 09:47

Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
05 July, 09:30
In response white light to his Publication
Yes

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
17 April, 09:31
Those poor kids he adopted.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 April, 09:27
Truth

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
24 February, 10:13
Amen!

Daisy Sparks @Quanttta
24 February, 11:23
Pedo piece of shit!