Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
23 February, 01:19
The level of negativity around here is absurd and disheartening.

-Nothing will ever get accomplished when you are cursing or calling people names while trying to get your point across. (& it really speaks on your character)

-Its okay to show kidness and compassion to people. It really doesn't make you look weak... I promise.

-Try to have an open mind about how others are feeling, this is a lot to handle when you find out a lot of what you were told... was a lie.

*WWG1WGA means nothing when people are being kicked down instead of lifted up.*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kayla Jones @kjonesq
I've noticed some very nasty mouthed females. You have to block them! Stay away from that energy!!
02:39 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Casey Rich to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kjonesq in this post can reply
Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
23 February, 02:42
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication
I'm sure we were seeing the same ones. Definitely brings a negative energy to an already overwhelming place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kayla Jones @kjonesq
23 February, 03:06
In response Casey Rich to her Publication
I didn't even have a conversation with the crazy one I'm certain u are talking about. I found a conversation between her and someone else that was so awful I was gonna tell her to go back to her cage. I resisted and blocked. I didn't want her negativity anywhere near me. Kind people do not act like that. I can curse and be mean but what she is doing is not appropriate.