Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 02:12
Raegan National.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
23 February, 12:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Why fires, Ezra? Who is starting them? Cleansing? Did you have to do rescues? I pray for you. This is horrific, vile and inhuman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 01:55
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
Tunnels. Clearing out and destroying.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
I watched the livecam of WH last night...looked like people were rolling out rectangular shaped boxes covered with black drop cloth...My first thought was caskets -only because I have worked at a funeral home; the shape/height all the same-not like futniture moving-which some suggested..nah....it wasnt 'furniture'-they were rolling out the front door (IMO).btw...isnt there a backdoor to the WH they couldve used? Seems like we were meant to SEE it...the scene was creepy..
02:04 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kairos5D in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kairos Lion, click on at the bottom under it