James Dean @Wait_its_time
I will do a full video report of the weekend with Juan O Savin and many media people as well as screenings...very shortly... tomorrow. In the meantime, JUAN O SAVIN IS BY NO MEANS JFK JR... Not sure how this rumor got started but Juan should have come forward and CLEARLY SHOT IT DOWN A LONG TIME AGO...not sure why they would let such a fallacy persist out there.... has the makings of a CIA disinfo campaign with some purpose...maybe to increase viewership or maybe Juan is innocent but he NEVER CAME OUT AND SAID NO "i am not JfKjr..." etc... you gotta ask yourself WHY.... more coming soon. Suffice to say met some lovely Trump supporters and gifted people of like mind this weekend. Juan is a stellar guy.. we thank him for the invite and opportunity. WONDERFUL film SOUND OF FREEDOM... we look forward to it's worldwide release.--Kerry. Cassidy, Project Camelot

https://t.me/JuanOSavin/17...
01:34 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it