Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
22 February, 07:15
😅😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
They're such experts... yet still can't get the name right. I see they attempted to show off their deep seeded invesigations and research with "or simply Q" ..... you're getting closer you weasles! What a challenge it must be for them, to just state Anons who follow Q... yet they screw it up every time with the Qanon... quote. Smh! Those that follow the msm... you would think they would have enough brains to just 1 time show a few drops and try to decipher or decode it, live... on the tell lie vision... and show off some skill!!!! rather than discredit all who they consider to be wearing a tin foil hat. Nazi mockingbirds hate any critical thinkers who can think for themselves regardless of Q or not.... before Q there were truthers who on every platform and social media were still trying to expose the truth of crimes against humanity and corruption who were labled as conspiracy theorists. It's only a conspiracy when there are zero facts. Otherwise its called TRUTH. Idiots.
01:30 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by MissQTAnon in this post can reply
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
26 February, 01:16
In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication
so gets on my nerves when they say Qanon smh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
26 February, 02:41
In response michael griggs to his Publication
😂 I'm usually not that petty but not with these CON ARTISTS.... thats what they really are. I've had it with them! Lol