: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
ezras header picture is of a specific location on potomac river, the great falls. double meanings. i was scolling around the area and there is potomac chinese school just north east of great falls. i am not racial profiling, but look at the emblem for the school, you be the judge. pompeos speech popped into my mind, of the ccp already in our borders. so i overlapped underground tunnels off potomac river and just south east of the school, THERES FUCKING TUNNELS, a hand full that run into the city. one in particular caught my eye, it connects them all. its in the tidal basin.
07:19 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 January, 11:11
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Yes the Capitol Building is the Satanic Temple and today is one of there big days, why do u think the girl got shot on the 6th another of their days! There are tunnels underneath it and they have kept children, so I hear, There are tunnels everywhere in DC, why is the fence around the building I wonder?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 11:22
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
this is facts, what happens in satanic temples? what kind of rituals? the fence is to give the illusion of safety. how do you lure a wild animal into a trap?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 January, 08:35
do you have a DC tunnel map?
I had a dream about that........

20 January, 11:06
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
only what i presented

Francisca Rod @Frannie
20 January, 07:52
wow!!

Albrecht Finnema @AnonymousFollower
20 January, 07:24
Look at the water "Q" can they fill the tunnels with water? by blowing up a dam just a question i live in the netherlands and country full of evil

20 January, 11:18
In response Albrecht Finnema to his Publication
they dont have to blow up a dam to fill the tunnels, i havent found any dams on the potomac. they can use tactical nukes to blow the entrances to the tunnels off of potomac. netherlends will be cleansed after asia. asia is after the US. US is almost complete

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
20 January, 07:14
wow excellent digging!! 💜

20 January, 11:30
In response Janine Halls to her Publication
thanQ

19 January, 07:21