Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
24 February, 08:26
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
TRUTH!!! No one said the school of life would be easy but it's necessary for our growth and edification. Without either challenge or support, we'd never know our strength nor the power of grace. How glorious it is to graduate!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 February, 03:22
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
nailed it 🎯 the payout is worth the pain. theres nothing worse than being stagnant, stuck in the matrix

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
24 February, 08:11
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Uh, your friends and family abandoned you because you are a batshit crazy Qanon believing in fantastical conspiracies. It's not god, it's you. They left you because of your actions. Don't blame god for your stupidity.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
24 February, 09:02
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
Uh, we see you! Sorry your heart is so broken (and it's not as empty as your comment sounds). Sending love and compassion! Hoping you come to realize every attempt to dismiss or hurt another is actually doing it to yourself.