Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
I need some help from my fam in here - my son is 24 insisting he must help the heard immunity by getting the Covid vaccine 😞 unlike the rest of it us that KNOW better , college ruined him as a free thinker 😞 I need some help solid proof of a website or article i can gave a direct link to to show him -NOT to take the vaccine ! Can someone please a mom out. I was so upset w him i just cant even talk to him. He's scheduled this week to take the shot 🙏 Thank you all in advance
07:34 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by JustAnAmericanGirl in this post can reply
Proud Deplorable @ProudDeplorable
23 February, 10:38
In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication
Amwricas Front Line doctors have a website. Great information on the vaccine . These are the doctors who have been banned everywhere , lost jobs ect. for spealing truth. Good luck 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 02:50
In response Proud Deplorable to her Publication
I will def check it out. Thabk you. He might believe that !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Providence @Imagine107
23 February, 09:01

23 February, 08:56
Something to add....

23 February, 08:53
I pray he will at least look at some of the info you show him. Really. My nieces won’t even listen to anything.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

23 February, 08:40
https://anonup.com/thread/...
Here is something else....

23 February, 09:59
In response Jane Providence to her Publication
thank you. ❤️

23 February, 07:54
Here is a link to documentaries on vaccines in general that someone just posted here. https://anonup.com/thread/...
Maybe if he knows basic info it may help. Good luck.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
23 February, 07:46
Im afraid, Kelly, that if he wont listen to you...he wont believe an actual true analysis or report on the vaccine. My roommate wont listen either. The mockingbirds song is just too compelling for some. Cognitive thinking is being destroyed in our schools and universities. Im afraid we have lost an entire generation of children already. And quite possibly the next. Fauci himself has stated that the vax will not keep you from getting or spreading the virus. The video is on YouTube. Id share it but Ive been banned from commenting on or the sharing of videos on that platform. I wish you good luck!!

William Grant @Joe_Q_Grant
23 February, 07:38
Have him watch this.
Put together by a very intelligent young man
https://rumble.com/vdzb59-...

23 February, 07:43
In response William Grant to his Publication
unless he can go to a direct site , he says anyone can put together pueces on info to make a presentation :( im up against a wall. 😞 it has to be a dilid website. not a video - he must read for himself. Thank u❤️