Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Unbelievable you should think they, out of all people, should be able to recognize this for what it is😭

Israel supermarket checking vaccination status No Vax No food
05:48 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Valerie Bishop @Patriot369
23 February, 06:09
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Start stocking up on food folks. This could be us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
23 February, 05:16
Don't mistake the Israeli State for the Jewish people. These are the actions of Nazis, just as in the past.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maggie May @Chrissymagmay
23 February, 03:36
This is horrible!!!

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
23 February, 12:33
I'm very simple. i don't Like pain so i don't offered it to anyone, but I'll respond. i don't like mean words so i don' t offer it to anyone, but I'll respond. I like my freedom so i don't take away others from them, but if mine is taken ill respond. in the end the choices we make should be consistent. this is why i don't support laws that interfere with constitution because i know it will come back on me. i was asked if a particular word i don't like should be banned even if we all agree. my respons was no thanks, i won't let the devil in so easy.

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
23 February, 12:31
turn off the news ...thats more for the liberals

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
23 February, 12:25
we told them its coming. this is being played out for us to see. in the mean time some will suffer in order to get it, it sucks though. When Noah warned them they laughed too and when it was too late they all drowned, Noah didn't stop to let them in. This time patriots intervened to cushion the fall. They still can't see it even then. we have to learn our lesson, that we are specifically responsible for how we got here. we gave up our responsibility to watch sports as opposed to keeping those we hire in check. why is it that we don't let our employees run the store. do we not monitor then to some extent? we have families to tend to and that's why our decisions and choices have always mattered. the most important subjects religion and politics we never discussed to trade ideas. But we talked foolishness all day ( who is going to traded or who has the highest scores) and these subjects doesn't affect the roof over your head.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
23 February, 12:21
Saving them for last!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 February, 12:20
Next comes the ⭐

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 February, 12:20
"Show us your papers." Exactly the reason used on FB for the reason why people don't need an ID for voting in 2016. #MAGA

Yvonne Hart @Iefkuh
23 February, 12:17
1940 it was a yellow star now it is a vax pasport
Humamity did not learn anythimg
imagine if they found out the truth
i gues they skin Netanyahu alive

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
23 February, 12:15
vaccinated people, first to go???? funeral? you know how Communists act

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
23 February, 12:14
On February 23, 1861, President-Elect Abraham Lincoln quietly slipped into Washington, D.C. to prepare for his inauguration on March 4. Accompanying him was U.S. Marshal Ward Hill Lamon (D/DC), a friend and former law partner.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 February, 12:12
Movie: "Contagion," 2011. Mark Wahlberg gets bracelet scanned to access the mall, proving that he had vaccine. #MAGA

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
23 February, 12:00
F them all who think they can do this.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
23 February, 11:49
This is insane! I feel so bad for these people.