SUZY 676 @SUZY676
21 February, 02:58
SHOCKING Videos of Forced COVID Vaccinations in German Nursing Homes Are PAINFUL to Watch

Whistleblower: 8 Of 31 Residents In German Nursing Home DEAD After Being FORCIBLY Injected With Pfizer Experimental MRNA Shots AGAINST THEIR WILL

https://healthimpactnews.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
21 February, 05:54
In response SUZY 676 to her Publication
this is the one thing that i dont understand. if trump and the white hats are using the looking glass then why in the world did he rush to get this desdly vaccine out especially when there are theraputics that according to a paper dr faucci wrote work as a theaputic and vaccine just from taking hcq.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SUZY 676 @SUZY676
The majority of the people are not awake and consequently they believe in the vaccine. Their nornal news outlets make sure they are brainwashed about how critical it is to get the vaccine.
If there was no vaccine available there could even be violent riots. So it is a difficult thing for Trump to balance
03:54 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SUZY676 in this post can reply
Marley McCord @Marley808
23 February, 12:18
In response SUZY 676 to her Publication
well said and i fully agree. that was my thought process throughout the last six months. trump cant fix everyhing at once and like you said the majority of people (even conservatives) were living in a state of fear so if he said no vaccine people probably would have gone balistic on him Thank you for your reply ♥️🐸♥️