Every Time @soTELLme533
Another country, another case. 78 arrests. Chinese police raided a human-trafficking ring in Sichuan province, rescuing 15 infants from the gang’s clutches. The children were being sold for as little as $3,000. A total of 78 arrests were made in the bust.
According to a Xinhua report, the gang was trafficking children from China’s remote south-west to be sold to buyers in a coastal area situated some 2,000km (1,240 miles) away. https://www.rt.com/news/32...
03:15 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 February, 12:34
In response Every Time to her Publication
hang. them.
so heartbreaking, happy they were saved!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
23 February, 05:01
makes me sick every time I see these stories
my 7 kids are sll adopted internationslly
😢😢😢💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
23 February, 03:22
thank you Jesus 🙏🏻#savethechildrenworldwide

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 03:18
dear GOD

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 February, 03:22
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Yes, and to think this is going on large scale in probably most countries in the world. I read the the US is third highest. I don't recall the first and second. So awful, but we have to face it and also try to get everyone to face it.