Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
23 February, 02:30
Family Is Everything . ❀️ @VincentKennedy
#RedPandasRTheBest #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
I'm defo the weirdo in my family. My friends are used to me...😁
03:02 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kmax in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
23 February, 03:23
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
I love that! Being weird to me is a good thing for sure, its being different and being original. I was thinking about how I found humor in the above post but not everyone may see it that way ? It's meant with the best intentions! Like VK has pointed out before you will FEEL family and their energy and its awesome when you connect with others that are on the same wavelength that are different and do look at the world with different eyes . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœ¨πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
23 February, 03:31
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
IMHO the meme is lovely, cheeky and fun... those little red pandas are just gorgeous. Casey Dee we have to have a laugh and poke fun at ourselves, the last few years have been so intense here with Q and DJT and in our personal lives. So much information, so much trauma and big realisations. It's nice when you find someone that gets you and speaks your language.... you can let off some steamπŸŒΉβ˜ΊοΈπŸ™