Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
23 February, 11:46
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
23 February, 10:11
Very Strange..I see an 0pening pic and it appears to play a black screen. I downloaded it and the same results.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
23 February, 10:14
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
so a little test import to video editing software..plays fine..ok save and upload and find out if it also plays here

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 February, 07:13
Thanks. I do this all the time. I appreciate your care and concern for us. Sending love.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 February, 03:10
euh 🙄

Jim Cue @1QLight
23 February, 02:52
Most excellent info--they really do appear to B trying to kill us!