Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Seeing the smoke at the White House?
02:13 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
24 February, 02:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Live web cam not loading...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
23 February, 10:42
The Oval Orifice must be heating up again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
23 February, 10:41
Was a new Pope elected by the conclave?

Denni USA @DenniUSA
23 February, 09:06
Here's the link to the videos showing that ot's jist steam.
https://t.me/richardcitize...

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
23 February, 04:28
Webcam White House live feed - When I first looked,I thought I could see smoke coming from behind the WH. Now all you see is a reddish haze. Can't even see the WH. What's happening?!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 February, 02:38
The last time it was burning was when Clinton dropped his cigar in the oral office?

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 03:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
That's at the airport. Whitehouse is what I'm talking. Did you see the pics?

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
23 February, 02:27
Maybe the tunnels underneath are being torched. Either to coverup whats left in there or cleanup

Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 February, 02:26
It makes me think of the smoke coming out of the window at Vatican whenever a decision is made about a new pope being elected. It's almost like we're being told someone else is in power, while mocking the evil at the same time.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 February, 02:26
It makes me think of the smoke coming out of the window at Vatican whenever a decision is made about a new pope being elected. It's almost like we're being told someone else is in power, while mocking the evil at the same time.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 February, 02:22
Where there's smoke.....

Mystical Dharma @MysticalDharma
23 February, 02:21
I do see smoke, looks like behind the WH maybe?

Mystical Dharma @MysticalDharma
I do see smoke, looks like behind the WH maybe?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
SNAKE EATERS BURNING TUNNELS ?

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
23 February, 02:20
Look inside the circled area, you can see the smoke blowing to the left.

23 February, 02:19
Also, want to apologize for negativeness on earlier threads. Was beginning to lose strength in the battles, sometimes a little one on one with big G helps restore that. I'm still all in.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 02:34
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
All good. Hang in there. Trump didn't take you this far to leave you hanging.

23 February, 02:18
Damn VRBO comercials...

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
haha Grandma's Boy right

23 February, 02:17
https://youtu.be/5OYlzN9cr...

looks like its in the back

I do see the smoke on the WH cam... but really hard to see, it's blacked out again. Maybe Bidan got cold and "lit a fire in the fireplace"?

https://www.earthtv.com/en...

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
Is it black smoke or white smoke?😉Course maybe that doesn't work so well.? 😁😁

Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 February, 02:27
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
That was my first thought, too! 😂

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 February, 02:16
Nothing showing on the cam.

Lexie May @LexieMay
23 February, 02:15
😲 I want to see

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 02:16
In response Lexie May to her Publication
Check the live feeds at Reagan National and the White House.