Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
The latest 60Minutes hit piece on “Qanon” (whatever that is) is an epic flop. They are getting absolutely rimmed in the comments by the public.

Most top of keks!
12:57 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_exception in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 February, 05:45
In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication
I've been 'reamed' a couple time in life, but never 'rimmed'. Is it painful? or just embarrasing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 February, 04:32
they are All good but these are my 2 favorite

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
23 February, 10:47
Done, disliked and commented.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
23 February, 08:39
If you can please comment and smash the dislike so they know we aren't backing down!
https://youtu.be/Yqfvka7QD...

Cathy Patmore @PatriotCath
23 February, 10:54
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
the dumb bitch hosting this episode knows nothing, and i commented as so. lol. thumbs down!!!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
23 February, 10:55
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
Thanks for sharing!

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
23 February, 07:08
Thanks Sherry! Awesome read, finally people are beginning to see the truth, light it up!! The fuse is lit LOL, they cannot hide in the shadows.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 07:02

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 07:02

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 February, 07:54
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
It's beoming painfully obvious for many more every day.

God is done being mocked

Bella Libre @AussieChick
23 February, 06:39
That's Great..Here in Australia 60minutes is doing a hit piece on anti-vaccers,saying they have exposed those conspiracy nut jobs..please the only thing these people expose are their contempt for the Truth.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
23 February, 10:43
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Me too #wwg1wga

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
23 February, 01:31
looks like a whole new crowd of anona are still fighting it out on twitter. kudos

and here we all are in our echo chsmber preaching to the choir...

Denise Gee @Aynaia
23 February, 01:43
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
I made so many accounts I cant make any more wothout a new PHONE!😂
So Im here now

God Wins @Nous
23 February, 01:03
All we need is just not to get censored and we would take over every comment section out there