Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
27 February, 02:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I am a betting woman.

My money is on this:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
24 February, 08:58
Funeral of Joseph P. Kennedy Snr was on 21 December 1969

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 07:45
In response The Ascending to his Publication
Just out of curioisity do you think/beleive that his first son was also assasinated.... in the the bomber "accident" ?

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
01 March, 04:18
In response The Ascending to his Publication
Wow! I never would have figured that out! Does that mean he is ALIVE?!

Tall_ Sassy_Gal @tall_sassy_gal
24 February, 04:37

Tall_ Sassy_Gal @tall_sassy_gal
24 February, 04:27
I have no idea what 12 21 means from Kappy. Things can have multiple meanings. It is a mirror. Also, if born on December 21, your approximate date of conception is March 30. So did something happen on March 30, 1969? Will something happen March 30, 2021?

Big League @PatriotQ1111
23 February, 07:10
1221 Avenue Of Americas, also known as the "McGraw Hill Foundation" it was built in 1969 .. it has what's called "The Sunken Public Plaza" in the front

Cathryn Wright @Catwright66
23 February, 02:28
1221 Avenue of the Americas NYC was built in 1969. It's a Rockefeller building.

Farm Patriots @FarmPatriots
23 February, 07:59
Just a fun fact: December 21, 1969 was the 355th day of the year 1969 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 10 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 07:56
Andrew Beitbart and Tucker Carlson both born 1969. Didnt really anyone else. Maybe it isnt a birthday maybe it is a marker for something else.

Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
23 February, 01:37
etherium transaction
https://blockscout.com/etc...

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
22 February, 11:53
Wow, you got me! No significant births or deaths on 12/21/69 (no offense to anyone who was born or who died on that date)... No obvious Q drops relating to those numbers. 1969 is unrelated to Kappy, as far as I can tell. I’m SO CURIOUS! This frog is going to be up all night until I figure it out! Any hints?

01 March, 03:53
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
my response was liked by the ghost. Maybe your curiousoty can be satiated by the fact JP KENNEDY (SNR) - tho technically not SNR because his namesake first son had been killed many years earlier - had his funeral that day

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
22 February, 11:44
Will the Biden giving the State of the Union Address
be someone wearing a Face Mask ?

Or how about a Biden Clone ?

This whole show has turned into B.S.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 February, 10:33
kappy❣️

Having Fits @HavingFits
23 February, 01:55
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Hi Kappy was neither born nor "died" on that day and is that a twatter account our GhostEzra is suggesting?

Heather Seeking truth @Truthpatriot111
22 February, 10:29
any time i see 1221 i say "take it away" and think of Kappy!

Michael Catino @MCanon
22 February, 10:27
This is where admit I'm just not that smart.

Just LilOleMe @Justlittleolme
22 February, 10:50
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
right! then as soon as someone explains, I'm like, Duh!!! lol

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
22 February, 10:22
1221 take it away ~ Kappy! I actually dig this beat 😝 https://youtu.be/XrpjdncIU...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 February, 10:21
555 from me....hrmmm

LoveConquers All @All777Love
22 February, 10:21
...you would bet your last, that Time Travel is real, very real, and you'd be a WINNER, lol!👏🏽💗⏰📱

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 01:03
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
If you can get your vibrations high enough you dont need a machine to see into other timelines but controlling it to move forward and back now idk bout that without some help.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 February, 10:20
🤣🤣🤣 Yep! 👊

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
22 February, 10:18
has anyone tried requesting to follow?

Kim Harkness @KimHarkness
22 February, 10:50
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
yes, he hasnt posted anything yet.

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
22 February, 10:09
1221 Take It Away... Isaac Kappy.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
22 February, 10:23
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I was just mentioning him, and the phrase we love so much, (1221 take it away...) yesterday to my sister! These are very exciting times.✨🥰

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
22 February, 10:06
😁Back track - more interesting - Who is the one, that one, is following

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
22 February, 10:05
Kappy!!!!!

Knight Breed @knightbreed
22 February, 10:03
ARPANET was born in 12/69

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
22 February, 10:01
That would be amazing, and thats actually my birthday!!

Susan Aubuchon @Ruby2020
22 February, 09:59
Issac Kappy???

Quilt Queen @Quiltqueentoo
22 February, 10:09
In response Susan Aubuchon to his Publication
No, his birthday was last week, 17th.

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
22 February, 09:55
Im lost..............

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 February, 09:54
Only 1 friend??

Christina Markahn @10101_O
22 February, 09:45
Leaving on a Jet Plane........

sabl USA @sabl
22 February, 09:43
OMG hahaha YouCRACKmeUP😂😂😂

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
22 February, 09:40
What's your best guess, Ghost man!?

24 February, 09:14
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
at this point my answer is seemingly the only one that got a like from GE... so _maybe_ there is a Kennedy connection ?