Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
In his Farewell speech, President Trump said, “The movement we started is only just beginning, there’s never been anything like it.”

A movement I’m proud to be part of💛🇺🇸🌎
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
06:01 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
22 January, 06:33
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
SICK & EVIL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dblank6 dblank6 @dblank6
22 January, 06:05
They are EVIL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
20 January, 07:57
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
20 January, 12:53

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
20 January, 02:59
💥They will not silence THE TRUTH 💥💥💥

Contoo 2021 @Contoo2021
19 January, 09:32
Cats out of the bag never to go back again!

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
19 January, 09:31
This may be the best post I've ever seen. TRUTH 🇺🇲

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 January, 09:21

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 January, 09:16
😍

Andhen Rewley @Anonrunnin123
19 January, 09:11
amen

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
19 January, 08:48
@vincentkennedy A movement of BIBLICAL proportions. God had enough of His innocent childern being sacrificed His children will wear crowns in heaven with no memory of their suffering but woe to the wicked BRIMSTONE INCOMMING!!!! THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS ARE OUR CHILDREN God bless the Kennedy Family, their decades long Plan, and our good men Make America GODLY Again Aalleluia!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 January, 08:31
It's only "farewell" for a while. General Flynn will oversee the "transition", then Donald J. Trump will resume his presidency. The election was illegal.

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
19 January, 07:28
Bleesed Be & AMEN. I have always been where i was meant to be @ the time i was meant to be there. Never have i had a doubt since this started and i found what i had been searching for since the 80s. others that "Know & Believe" That what is and always has been there hiding in the background. un-noticed by most 'cause it's in the shadows. To the here & now. May the Old Gods, New God & All GODs Protect us and shield us from the the darkness of the next week and what is to follow. #darktolight #wwg1wga

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
19 January, 06:55
AND A MOVEMENT THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED ANY LONGER BY WE THE PEOPLE LOUDLY!! 🇺🇸❤️😇

Jason Williams @Ready2go
19 January, 06:34
add
-no gov corruption
-justice for all

to that list, and thats the flag I wanted back a year ago to fly on my truck. To frame what Q Followers believe and not let MSN frame us.