NEO ONE @Neo
Has anyone seen this? Not sure when this was but they were dead on for what is habbening. Even the Texas weather. They were trying to warn us???
08:18 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
23 February, 12:41
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
The X Files always was leap years ahead. Carter knew what was going on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
22 February, 11:52
That's weird. What are the odds an XFiles episode was exactly on point 🤔

If you didn't know, fiction is only fact in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
22 February, 11:08
definitely one of their more recent episodes. They came back for about a season and then gone again. Must've dropped too much truth. I've been told that Sci-fi is always just a look into the future

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
23 February, 01:01
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Does it make you wonder who could have helped script this episode, I mean it is called the X files; I wonder if one day we will have a series entitled the Q-files? LOL I sorta has a ring to, right?

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
22 February, 11:06
Sounds about right

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
22 February, 10:59
yeah my wifes goin through the whole series atm ! heaps of truth in it i was shocked when they mentioned elvis successfully faked his death , even the mention of the indent in the shoulder from early childhood vax

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
22 February, 10:48
That was the plan... I hear that they still may try the fake alien invasion or fake nat emergency with sirens and all.

Jim Cue @1QLight
22 February, 10:35
WAIT! They forgot...nevermind.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 February, 10:34
Hell ya, my husband & I watched the original X-files religiously. I got him the whole series on DVD a couple of years ago. This clip is from S10, E1 from 2016 and they pack a whole lot into it. Didn't think too much about it until last year we rewatched it and we had a holy 💩 moment. We said, are u kidding me. So are the white hats using the new episodes of the X-files as disclosure? 🤔 🕵️‍♀️ 👀

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 February, 10:17
Season 10 Episode 1 = 111

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
22 February, 09:51
👀👀👀

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
22 February, 09:34
wow! I've actually been meaningnto watxh the movienagain as i recall there was spwcecraft under ice in antartica!

Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
22 February, 08:52
shit!! on the money

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 February, 08:26
This i believe is the newest season of the Ex Files.
I must watch it all I forgot but Everything you watch on T.V is Programming. They have been Preparing to change everything.
How do you break it to the people everything they do now will change?
What do most people do when in the face of change?

Christina Maga @Christina71
22 February, 08:25
Sick!!! I couldn't sit through "stranger thing's" with my Son. 🤮

Broken Compass @Brokencompass23
22 February, 08:23
I feel like Joel McHale could be a good guy. he did the Soup on E which made fun all the elite and hes always seemed so annoyed by the celebs on all the shows he was on. like, hes grouchy. or pissed. lol