Native Patriot @Native_Patriot
My heart goes out to those who are anxious and wanting quick results. But there is a reason why things didnt go the way we thought they should. The way we envisioned, a quick fix. This war is against a 6000 yr old cult & spanning more than one nation. All good things take time. Weare witnessing the greatest events in human history! There will be a GLOBAL JUBILEE!! 🌟 Stay the course, LIGHT & LOVE❣️ WWG1WGA
08:21 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Native_Patriot in this post can reply
23 February, 10:31
In response Native Patriot to her Publication
Our feelings are irrelevant to how this plays out. I know Q doesnt give out wrong information, its our interpretation of them that has us going a certain direction. Regardless our feelings against the Q movement, drops, current situation or Trump , it doesnt change the course of whats to come. This is a personal experience for all of us: questioning, doubt, fear but also trust, perserverance, hope. And ppl will wake up on their time not ours, in order for people to get it, it has to go backwards to the point where they are uncomfortable with the lies they are fed and find the will to change.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 08:28
In response Native Patriot to her Publication
Its not that we demand a quick fix...we are heavily being led on that there is a QUICK FIX to any of this. How many times have we heard
-The best is yet to come
- all lives will be revealed
- pain is coming
-Feb is month of pain
-wait sorry March now
-stay stuned for June

This is getting pathetic. We all know there was MASSIVE foriegn interference with the election. No one seems to care about it anymore. All we get fed is "trust the plan". How am I supposed to explain to ppl who don't know that Biden is dead and that everyone is an actor. All of this is CGI including the inauguraation. ALL Bidens EO doesn;t have any teeth for 30 days. Its 33 days now, so now what? Doesn't all of this starting to sound far fetched to you? As soon as we ask a serious question, we get ignored until a new meme pops up or we get told to F off and do our own research. Research is how we all ended up here and every major player of this "great awakening" have been wrong til this date.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 10:52
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Yes its 33 days. Lets say, im starting to believe what yu believe: the world is going crazy and we are all doomed. what is there to do next? Lets say, we both give up on this movement what would yu like to do? Even if i gave up on Q movement, i will still be doing what im doing which is going to the streets protesting and having a friendly debate, sharing the truth to social platforms & with my family. Nothing really changes for me. I was sharing truth before i knew abt Q, SO With or without them I know the truth & i will continue to share it until the day i die.
However, Im liking where im at in this movement. I dnt see it how yu see it. We all hv our own personal experiences with this movement, our ups & downs. And i cant hv make yu hv trust or hope in it. But as for me im still Trusting the Plan.