Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Incredible discovery by Ripple's attorneys presented in court today.

An unnamed exchange service went to the SEC in 2019, and asked if it was ok to sell XRP. The exchange service was NOT told no. One year later, the SEC changed their minds and filed the lawsuit

Are you awake yet? This coin is designed to skyrocket, but they didn't want us to know that quite yet. They are doing everything in there power to scare you away from it.

Buy and hold. Don't miss the lift off 🚀

https://youtu.be/8tBZolO6w...
08:13 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Erik Westre @norpat66
22 February, 09:23
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I just bought XRP. First time ever buying crypto, so I'm going to ask you for a refund if I loose money 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 10:23
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
Disclaimer: I am not a finacial advisor and hold no responsibility 😅😂

I have a great feeling anout it though. VK and Ghost Ezra are big fans, and I have done enough research to give me faith 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
22 February, 08:31
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
The problem is it is hard to buy.

22 February, 08:33
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
It's super easy. Create an account with uphold.com 😊