Tim Larlee @timlar
22 February, 07:15
When i start to doubt the plan ( which is PERFECT AS IT IS FROM GOD) Then i go over the mass arrests list again and remind myself THIS IS JUST A MOVIE TO WAKE PEOPLE UP AS EASY AS POSSIBLE.
Sometimes the mind thinks it sees them yet it is not seeing them. THEY ARE ACTORS, CGI, CLONES , DOUBLES AND A COMBIINATION THEREOF. TRUMP WON DECLAS A LONG TIME AGO AND THE WORLD SUBMITTED TO DECLAS ALONG TIME AGO.

The list :
https://amg-news.com/archi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 07:31
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
We get it. Seen this many times yet no one can confirm the authenticity of these arrests. Don't you think someone would've made a peep by now if this was real? Wouldn't their friends or family of these crimianls mention.."oh my dad is acting strange today, looks like hes wearing a rubber mask." How are we supposed to believe any of this at this point when all the dates have failed us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
22 February, 07:35
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Maybe its time to step back for a moment a regroup. I had to a year ago. I understand your frustration, most of us have been there at some point. Just keep an open mind. It stinks because we dont have solid proof to go show our friends and family, but when this is over and theyre there, you can say you knew! The ones that are still with us, they have good souls, their hearts are genuine and they love humanity. Try to stay positive, we are almost done!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 07:39
In response Casey Rich to her Publication
I appreciate your response. I am positive but at one point we do have to regroup and ask Ghost or someone else who knows the answers to clarify certain things to keep our faith up in this situation. He keeps teasing us with "anyone get an EBS today". hes been posting that week after week. Why cant he just tell us its coming forsure or not coming at all. BS

Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
Yea, people get excited, and hype up the EBS so we get anxious. Thats how important this is to us, our country, and the world! I dont pay any mind to the EBS hype anymore, just hangin' around to keep others in positive spirits, and answer questions.
07:44 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Madam_Rich in this post can reply
Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 07:48
In response Casey Rich to her Publication
I honestly feel bad for others who are getting excited then let down. If I was Ghost and had lots of followers I would keep it straight with them. Sometimes no posts is okay if nothing is happening during that week, but the same tune gets preached day after day. It's my fault for allowing myself to get bothered by this, but it's nice getting feedback from others lol. We need to RISE UP and tell ghosts, no more doube, no more actors, tell us if YOU KNOW FORSURE TRUMP IS COMING BACK SOON. Thats why he has followers becaause we believe in him whoever he is. But no one is calling him on the authenticity of his posts.