Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Some users are reporting they can't signup to AnonUp.com. Registration is now open. Please clear cache or try another browser if you have an issue.
05:49 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
20 January, 09:36
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I was not having any luck when using Gmail account used a different email account and it worked. Not sure if this helps anyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
20 January, 03:31
Thank you for this site. It seems rather user friendly. I am liking it. However, when I want to do a blurb which may have a link, the whole post is hyperlinked instead of JUST the link itself. Also, I found out about it from VincentKennedy, so will you make sure to put me under his referrals. He just gave the handle, & I came in from that. I do like the affiliate part of it. Nice surprise on the affiliate program. Also on WeGo.Social. the affilaite referral isn't tracking everyone. My daughter signed up under me there, and she doesn't show as my referral. Only one showed up under there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
19 January, 09:16
Prob same issue I had with sign up on weGo. One browser wouldn't load the pictures or something and so a different browser would... may not be your end could be the third party ughs...

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
19 January, 08:14
Verification code went straight to spam. people need to check that.

Heather K+++ @TheGreatestTide
19 January, 08:10
also check your spam folders for activation code. Mine was in spam for days before i realized it 🤦‍♀️

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
19 January, 08:03
My verification code went to Spam.

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
19 January, 07:57
Duck Duck Go works great!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 January, 06:36
ya i tried last week but something was wrong error messages ... but i got through last night...✌️😎

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
19 January, 06:31
Get rid of Google Chrome.

Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
20 January, 03:33
In response Free Music to his Publication
I like the Brave browser alot.

Symbolism will be their downfall @Sventeen
19 January, 07:15
Found my registration went to spam!
Using Gmail and they are messing with my registered subcribers.
We are at war and big tech have their unrestricted power finger on the button of information.

King North @KingoftheNorth
19 January, 05:52
Aren't you tired yet? You got to be. Come on and let take a break together.

Carol Besch @Cjbesch
19 January, 05:52
I have been trying for days but it went quick today. The problem was getting the email for confirmation.

Camille 317 @Camille
19 January, 06:46
In response Carol Besch to her Publication
I had the same issue. Took a few tries.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
19 January, 05:50
keep kickin ass!! we appreciate it