d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 February, 06:57
Bringing this @vincentkennedy archive back for good measure :)

Q22
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What FORMER PRESIDENT used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Southfield @wsouthfield
22 February, 07:06
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Someone with more knowledge then I please explain exactly what to prepare for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
it seems as though its not about Scotus and more about them getting their hands on Trumps taxes. there is nothing there but the way in to Bidens was through Trumps bc of the family business aspect. Thats all i know
07:19 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Wendy Southfield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 February, 08:15
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
The only way.

Certain conditions must be satisfied.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 07:24
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
lol so they go after trumps "taxes" yet Trump doesn't unleash the whole military and go after them for...OH I dunno - ELECTION FROEIGN INTERFERENCE?? but Taxes is def way more important then foreign interference and war/invasion. Tell our enemies to hang on first, we need to confrim this TAX thing first. It's TAX SEASON!!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
22 February, 07:32
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
you missed the whole point. We already won the war. We just have a few battles to get through. Certain people have a part to play. Certain info has to get out to the public now. If you dont think Trump has this under control im sorry. i cant help you