Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 05:53
Hoping someone can share advice here, i made a large bet with a few friends that trump would be president. that bet was made after the Nov 3rd election because I had faith Trump will win. Now fast forward to now, luckliy my friends gave me a 30 day extension but are now saying even if trump wins, biden was technicaly "presdient on the inauguration day (bets closed that day) but my response is - i believe the inauguration was fake so it didnt count. But im losing friends fast cause they think im a sore loser and wont admitt defeat. how do i respond to their attack haha. sorry for grammar mistak

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
double down! whatever the bet was, tell them if it's proven that Bidan is fake, or even if he just disappears they owe you double. they'll take it & you'll win. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«
07:00 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 07:03
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
that sounds real good, but I dont want to lose again ahha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
22 February, 07:07
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
you won't. trust yourself.