Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:16
So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
We bought this console from Wayfair before I knew it was a heinous traffiking site. The product reeked so bad that it could be smelled with the box closed. We called customer service and they sent a new onr -no charge-AND we could keep/sell/trash the old one. Now I want to know what it shipped with that it smelled so bad. 😭🤬. BTW. this one doesnt smell. 🤷🏼‍♀️
06:18 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
22 February, 07:29
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
22 February, 06:31
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Who would be suspicious of home sundries? They thought they were so slick.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
22 February, 07:42
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Right! Unfortunately now its a constant reminder. When the Quantum Finacial System and nesara kick in maybe i can replace it. 🤞