Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 06:08
The finisher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
Can you please tell us when this movie is finished? Put yourself in our shoes Ghost. All this EBS tease and getting us riled up, yet nothing happens. If you don't know then all good, but were constantly being led on at this point with no proof in site as to when we will see Trump will return anytime soon. How do I tell my friends, family, and others I care about that Biden is fake and hes a double? Where is the proof in any of this besides telling us to look at the same pictures over and over. They call me crazy, and I dont blame them..but your information is great but where is the credibility in of it? Biden, Oabama, Clinton, Schiff, many others are all on tv still. Its getting harder everyday telling ppl.."oh dont worry its all fake or CGI..not real"...give us something credible please. We followed you and appreicate your posts. Give us something we deserve at this point.
05:25 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
18 August, 01:19
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
It took decades to brainwash the public, he won’t be undone overnight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 August, 12:59
Trust no one

If all this is not revealed by the time Trump gets reelected as president, all bets are off, civil war.

Remove them all 😡

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
18 August, 12:50
Blame it on the sheep because it's not for us, it's for them.

But also, it takes a long time to get the attention of 8 billion people.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
18 August, 12:59
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Give them something to wake up.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
22 February, 05:31
Your right by the way. Fake, cgi

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 05:34
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
Show me. Show me a video that someone is explaing the fake cgi in the inauguration, and everything on msm is all fake. I bet you can't because If i took a sip of alcohol everytime someone told me "do your own research", I would be an alcohoilic by now

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
22 February, 05:29
Your own Comman sense should tell you!!!