Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 01:38
victoriaofthelight369

Nana wants to know how many of you wonder why you are awake & here at this time in history! The odds that our souls would be right here in this life's memories right now over the centuries that souls have reincarnated over & over are too astronomical to compute.

So why?
Nana thinks it is because, even though our souls have not evolved enough or are not clean enough yet to be in God's presents, our souls are the ones evolved enough to handle the waking up, handle the grieving process over what was done & immerge on the other side in joy.
Evolved enough to actually forgive instead of holding on to the vengence. Evolved enough to now be in joy, tremendous joy that these evils are ending.

SOULS EVOLVED ENOUGH TO HELP THE ONES THAT WILL NEED OUR HELP THAT HAVE SOULS THAT ARE NOT AS ABLE TO HANDLE IT.

You have an internal direct connection to your own spirit and God. Hold to that & dont worry about what falls away.
@vincentkennedy @jfkjrfan @doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
22 February, 01:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well, I am definitely uncomfortable now, you've made your point. Now please fix it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 04:46
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Why are you uncomfortable? Please expainb

22 February, 04:50
Watching what is happening in Texas, Oklahoma mandating vaccines and "bracelets" for the vaccinated that are embedded with their information, inflation on the rise, wheat and corn prices on the rise, gas prices on the rise, $15 minimum wage being pushed through Congress. I am not comfortable with this turn of events.

22 February, 04:53
None of us are but bare in mind that Hillary and Obama planed to murder about 25 milion of us right off the bat with a nuke in the US to start a nuke war with Russia, them hold most of us in fema camps. Obama didnt purchase all those gullotines for collectors items.

I saw a photo taken of one of the men killed in Benghazi on Parler months ago. I knew Hillary was responsible, but seeing what those monsters did made my blood boil even more. I wonder how either of them sleep at night. My step-father was former military, and he self-medicated for years before we knew him. He couldn't sleep for longer than an hour at a time. Memories came back to haunt him while he slept. And he was one of the good guys!
05:01 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
22 February, 05:19
HE may want to buy an adrenal gland support at the health food store. It will help the body

arba happihr @arba
22 February, 05:18
I heard some information which might be helpful.. What the heck The cost is nil, Repeat out loud,I command my Spirit to put my thoughts in my heart. Repeat, then count from 10 backwards. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
Ive been using this for a couple days . Its seems to help . peace be with you. Good Luck. Beaming healing energy your way.

22 February, 05:22
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you

22 February, 05:03
PTSD is a real thing. Nana has been hearing that on of the functions available on the new med beds is a memory wipe. Many ppl need this.

22 February, 05:12
He could have used that. Sadly, he passed away in 2007. He went into the ER with a rash (liver), started to detox, came out of it, was in recovery, and died the day he was supposed to be released. Up until him going into the hospital, there was no indication of things being that bad. He hid it really well. Too well. I don’t hate him for it. I'm sad he never got help for it. God knows what kind of demons he fought, real or otherwise.