Only people mentioned by shirleytala in this post can reply
Jules Freeland @Jules4950
23 February, 12:01
In response Shirley ann to his Publication
Hell yes it is. They are destroying them. He was a bright, vibrant, smart, loving little boy with a descent vocabulary till the day before kindergarten and he had to play catchup on his vaccines. Altogther that little boy had 5 vaccines go into that little body. He regressed. It took 2 years of a loving small classed christian school to help bring back as far as the could, loving mama and loving grandparents, a speech therapist and OT therapist.No a year of covid, online learning, he's regressed again. Too many shots, too much garbage chemicals are being put into the children. ENOUGH! I AM PISSED. YOU DONT FUCK WITH NANA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 February, 06:01
So here's the thing...I'm sure plenty of us here had plain old chickenpox as kids as there was no vaccine. Along comes chickenpox vaccine and then there's an uptick of shingles. Shingles is a cousin of chickenpox. (Now there's a vaxx for that, so I wonder what will pop up in the future?)

I was researching something Covid related a year ago, (you know the time frame-early on.) Some here know well that I am a rabid link follower to the truth, which isn't always what a headline portrays.

Anyway, I digress... I did find a couple of articles from docs who stated that chickenpox vaccine was only invented for a relatively small amount of parents who did not want to be inconvenienced for a couple days at home with a kid. Chickenpox is a relatively minor illness. Why do we need a vaccine for this? The rates of illness and severity is much less than that of Covid...

Sorry, if I kept every article (I know now I should have) I would have overloaded a few hard drives...You can look it up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
22 February, 06:10
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
And here is something else as well; back in 2016, I'll send you the chart, the 3rd biggest killer in all humanity, was air polution; over 4 million died world wide, from this alone and yet we were not forced to wear masks. Why now? Like me you are a search of truth which is why I have so much information stored. I'll send you some your way if you want.

Tom Zmuda @JusTice
22 February, 07:25
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
You need to watch this! Vaccines are being used to not only control the population but also to create medical professions. Doctors needs sick/deformed people!
https://anonup.com/upload/...

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
22 February, 04:46
SHARE THE HECK OUT OF THIS!!!!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 February, 05:49
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
O.M.G!!!! What the HECK??? I just got off the phone with him!!!! this is crazy. Vibes as vincent kennedy would say 😉