Jody Donohue @Jody
22 February, 02:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Billy Lagrange @LetsQthis
22 February, 03:20
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Lost my 10k on 2 fb accounts. Both accounts were deleted but I do still have a Twitter if there is anyone you need to get in touch with. I'm also on Gab and telegram if you would like that info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
22 February, 03:22
In response Billy Lagrange to his Publication
Aw thank you! I lost the twit twice at 4200 following. Sorry to hear that. Don't miss either one of them 🙂🙏

Billy Lagrange @LetsQthis
22 February, 03:27
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
i certainly do not miss fb just but i do miss the contacts i had there

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 February, 03:29
In response Billy Lagrange to his Publication
😔 I don't. They are all brainwashed and braindead. 🤦‍♀️

Only people mentioned by LetsQthis in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Billy Lagrange, click on at the bottom under it