†MJS • JusticeAlwaysPrevails • @mssJSF
19 January, 05:12
President Trump assured supporters "the movement we started is only just beginning." Scroll down to see farewell address of our President🇺🇸 #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
https://townhall.com/tipsh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Tyler @Btyler73
19 January, 05:17
In response †MJS • JusticeAlwaysPrevails • to her Publication
look at gold border on his flag, then read what it means!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
We have a Title 4 flag! That flag belongs to "The Corporation"
05:19 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
†MJS • JusticeAlwaysPrevails • @mssJSF
19 January, 05:38
In response Lion ess to her Publication
I read briefly about how that flag belongs to the corporation, but I haven't heard of Title 4--Do you mind briefly explaining it or ref some sources if that's easier for you, please? Thank you!

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
19 January, 05:51
👏💥💙Kirk Pendergrast (Marine Vet insider) has been explaining our new legal system under the restored constitution for several years. He broadcasts on the YT channel 'The Report' week nights. Other places to find him are listed below videos.
👏👏💥🙏💜Paula Loves Children YT is awesome source for misc content w/ focus on Timothy C Holmseth & LtC Field McConnell.

Watch "A MUST WATCH! Important Breakdown of situation(s) unfolding in DC right now - Kirk Pendergrass" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/-gixVhOYl...

Lion ess @Lioness
19 January, 05:51
Its actually the flag on my page from a Q drop. If you search for Russell Jay Gould title 4 flag. He pretty much saved our Republic in the nth hour.

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
19 January, 05:22
In response Lion ess to her Publication
my mistake, i read it and assumes which makes an ass of you and me. thanks for clarification

Lion ess @Lioness
19 January, 05:47
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
No worries. We're all in this together! Learn and pass it along :)