Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
OK.
1. SCOTUS corrupt. NO JUSTICE.
2. Durham, our supposed key prosecutor - DONE.

what now? continue to trust the plan? God's time?

this is an Echo chamber. i live cominh here, but the battle is external to anonup.com.

Durham was our key to prosecutions and indictments. disinformation?
02:20 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
22 February, 02:45
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
😁Maybe this is the time when we begin to take action on masse. I know we can write to all of the powers that be as much as we want but when those are mainly the people we want to dispel? I'm thinking of running an ad or spreading word in my small town to meet weekly as a group to share information and start protesting, letter writing, whatever we can do peacefully as a people, together as one. If 100 million did this, maybe we might start to get noticed? Just a thought. While we do this, we continue to pray that those we do trust in higher places are continuing the fight behind the scenes. THEY need US too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
22 February, 02:46
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
Pray, trust & believe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
22 February, 02:47
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
I agree. there is no cavalry coming.