The Reptilian Skipper @The_Reptilian_Skipper
the wayfair scandal came and went far too fast for me. it was IKEA, EBAY, ETSY, AMAZON, ALIBABA, as well as wayfair. dont forget that.
12:53 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_Reptilian_Skipper in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 February, 11:54
In response The Reptilian Skipper to his Publication
I wish i had paid more attention, someone on FB was talking about people in their area selling puppies for 15k .... it didnt dawn on me at the time and i havent seen it again... bet it was something way worse 😕😕😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn West @SweetCaroline
22 February, 09:10
I want to cry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
22 February, 07:45
For this pricw you are not getting the kid delivered to your house, you are getting the snuff film or rape film of the poor child... sick.. evil...fuckers!!!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 February, 06:20
This was such a disturbing discovery because I realized that I had seen dozens of these "products" over the years for sale on such sites when searching for home goods. I'm a sort by price, low to high kinda gal. On occasion, I would hit the wrong button and it would sort the opposite way. I would see pillows, desks, etc. for outrageous prices and would always comment to my husband wondering what the hell was up with that pricing.

These poor kids...it has to stop!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 06:17
Great minds!
Nana was just thinking that earlier, wth happened???
Besides the nothing burger we saw??
Did the fookn FBI even investigate it?
How could the paper and digital trail not lead to someone?
That is not possible!

The Reptilian Skipper @The_Reptilian_Skipper
23 February, 04:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
still happening. or the illusion if it still happening is around. maybe as proof for newbies to dig and enlighten.

Proud Momma @ProudMomma3
22 February, 04:11
I saw a post today Etsy selling tshirts etc $40k

TrumpFan Vieira @TrumpFan20
22 February, 03:55

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 February, 03:32
I thought this stopped, WTFIT.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 February, 03:30
It occurred to me that I've seen similar things on e bay...We had just assumed that it was a mistake. Every so often, something on Amazon, but not in thousands of dollars-hence the reason why we thought the e bay was a mistake in the posting. For example, why would someone pay $99 for a 12 pack of C*ke?

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 February, 03:27
Our young person told us about this long before we were on board. Just gave her kudos today for making us aware when she did.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 February, 03:36
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Everytime I look at our government that's been there for a long and the people who helped to cover this up. i look at them with a taste in my mouth that i have to spit out.

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
22 February, 03:23
Really sad- really, really sad that NO ONE GIVES A FUCK TO FIX IT!!!!!

#takedownthepedos

*** 321 @hypersthene
22 February, 03:16
Just found this on Wayfair. Doesn't make sense. Report? How?

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 February, 03:31
In response *** 321 to his Publication
Crazy! are they saying this girl is Asian?

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 February, 06:22
In response *** 321 to his Publication

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 February, 03:12
MSM is denying this and so are social media platforms. It isn't easy to spread the word!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 February, 03:08
comment oubier ? 🥸putain

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
22 February, 03:06
Posted this the other day... I use it in my novel series about human trafficking, end of book 2 and into book 3.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
22 February, 03:02
there is so much of this depravity taking place that it had to be thrown on the huge pile of all the White Hats have to deal with. imagine all that is going on underneath everything 🤢

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
22 February, 02:49
🤢🤮That makes me sick

James Dean @Wait_its_time
22 February, 02:41
So let me guess, they are raising money to help in the search for the missing kids right?
😠

Lily Morales @Pachimama
22 February, 02:15
WTF, this is fucking insane, OMG I cannot believe what I am seeing! IT'S A FUCKING JOKE TO ALL THESE ELITES. Our children, their lives it's a fucking joke!

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
22 February, 02:08
So my question now is, if WE are aware of it, surely the good guys are as well. If these items are still being "sold" currently, I wonder if this is now, and possibly always was, a govt sting op. Wayfair donated beds to the children holding sites at border during Trump admin and libs went nuts=boycots. Govt agencies open pawn shops to catch criminal theft rings, this very well could be similar

Only followers of this user (__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
22 February, 01:57
this sick shit has to stop!!