The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
I have a family and kids. I want to share a couple questionable situations that have happened in the last year in hopes to bring awareness.
1. My wife and youngest daughter (8 years old) went into a grocery store (Safeway) and had a couple uncomfortable interactions with single men. When they got back to the car.. there was a spray painted picture on the ground that looked like a slice of pizza by our van. It was reported but dont know what happened after that.
2. My wife and same daughter got cornered in Costco by two single men that seemed to work in tandem. I was a few aisles over and the men moved on and acted like nothing was happening when I arrived. I wasnt made aware of what happened until we left the store.
3. My 14 year old daughter was followed into a grocery store (Grocery Outlet) and when she left the store the same man came out from behind a concrete wall and demanded her to give him her ID. She ran back in and told clerk. Cops were called and addressed it.
12:40 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it