Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
This I believe was the day Trump Handed power over to the military
11:46 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
22 February, 09:58
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
i noticed it when i first saw the video bur disnt realise it was a comm......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
22 February, 10:03
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Yeah I think it was a COM Trump secretly telling us and he's handed power over to the military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
22 February, 05:47
Amazing, how did we miss it????? But there it was! Done at the outset of his administration!!!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
22 February, 05:58
In response Chose 2 Know to his Publication
I miss that shit too I don't know how

Kaw Cody @Dayton525
22 February, 11:59
2016?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
22 February, 12:16
In response Kaw Cody to his Publication
not sure, they probably took over when trump got sworn in, nonother person would step down to the military except teump

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
22 February, 11:58
"Let's go boys, we have work to do."

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 11:56
and I would have to agree with you... #wwg1wga