Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I would raise the APL but hope is keeping it down.
WWG1WGA
04:55 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
11 March, 10:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes and No. yes of course Anons ; we have hope - we know God Won! And NO, I'm pissed - I want my REAL POTUS back!! 😂
so does that make me schizophrenic? Asking for a friend of course... unfortunately I think the "hope" you have eluded to is actually acceptance. "This is the way it is, nothing we can do about it.. life goes on" attitude. I see it from so many that once had conviction. So sad...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
11 March, 10:18
...no hope.....confident 👍🏼🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
22 January, 11:25
I think people are starting to have fun watching the implosion. The Bernie memes are awesome, Catturd is keeping it hilarious & we know God wins so........😎

And ya know...tha thing....Come on Man!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 02:44
I thought I might have had my daughter back yesterday after 4 years of estrangement but she has slipped back into "Q is Evil", "you are choosing Hate over Love, your Ideas over Me". Her PAIN is real and heartbreaking.
This struggle between two realities made more challenging by separation and physical distance.
I have tried gently with those I love dearly for 4 years and not so gently as an Anon.
They still cannot see, yet I have MORE FAITH, Gratitude and Optimism in this moment than during a lifetime of 60 years.
PEACE will be the Prize.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
20 January, 02:58
In response Just Amom to her Publication
ur the best mom in my eyes 😢

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
19 January, 11:11
I keep hearing this in my ear......
"He's not ------ Leaving!" 😎🤣🇺🇸

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
19 January, 11:09
Not giving up!! We have tomorrow! Now if that passes then we might be in serious trouble and danger! I have Faith in God's Promise and POTUS!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 January, 10:42
I think there is fear and anger mixed in with that hope. In this the 11th hour we hope that the faith we've put in God and POTUS and the Q team will come to fruition. The alternative is too much to bear.

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
19 January, 10:38
ahhh no.. Raise it, I want to see these SOBS gone.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 January, 10:34
They may be grogey but the masses are waking Thank you God!
WWG1WGA
Haven't said that in a while
feels good to say that

Anthony Csn @AnthonyMarineDigitalFrog
19 January, 09:36
We are now of the eve of our darkest day in our history. A man who is known to be a sellout to our nation is about to take the White House. I can pray that “The Plan” truly plays out. Thank you to all for the fight you put out. No matter what happens tomorrow it was my honor to serve with you all as a digital soldier. WHERE WE GO ONE..... WE GO ALL!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 January, 11:24
In response Anthony Csn to his Publication
Ditto... This has been an amazing journey and its not over yet.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
20 January, 12:30
In response Anthony Csn to his Publication
Don't give up. Like Barr said, Justice is slow.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
19 January, 08:26
I would say the APL would jump after tomorrow for Biden supporters but I see that you arent using decimals to the 40th power.

JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
19 January, 07:15
We got this Patriots!!!

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
19 January, 07:10

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
19 January, 07:06
You could raise a bit in honor of the normies

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
19 January, 06:58
Trusting the PLAN 💥💥💥👊🏻😎

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
19 January, 06:50
Is Hope your girlfriend?

ESgueglia EBlum @NitroErb
19 January, 06:50

Cody John @1776faith
19 January, 06:47
Where Would You Be outside waiting for Lessor hope?

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
19 January, 06:33

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
19 January, 06:26
hope light & honor PER POTUS

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
how bout a freaked to fook out level? been fielding freak out calls all day

Only followers of this user (SpaceScreamer432) can see their posts

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
19 January, 05:57
VIBE. We're in the middle.😉
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (Liberty) can see their posts

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
19 January, 05:50
Should have used the iron if you didn't want hopes up...
😎

MIDn1ghTR1dER ... @MIDn1ghTR1dER
19 January, 05:49

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
In response MIDn1ghTR1dER ... to his Publication
hope light ane honor, per POTUS 'farewell' spoech today

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 January, 05:48

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
19 January, 06:09
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
this needs to plow down through the National Mall and wipeout all of those stupid flags. 🤣❤️🇺🇸❤️

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
19 January, 05:45
APL? Went looking for some reference cannot find, please explain 😊

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
19 January, 05:47
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
APL America Pissed Level.

Sarah Bell @Patriotgirl55987
19 January, 05:47
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
America's Pissed Level. Located in VK's banner.

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
19 January, 05:44
it's pretty high, V. i wouldn't mind it being raised

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
19 January, 05:44
Hope and Faith in the White Hats.