My Profile on 107 Daily
https://107daily.com/Shatt...
08:58 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
22 February, 09:24
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I just picked you up there as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 February, 09:52
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Awesome , Thank you !! I will follow you back😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
22 February, 09:13
I can not sign in... I always had Problems with that... I don't remember Something maybe, and when I try to make a new account something doens work again... It's so important to me to get all this information, but something doesn't work for me... Maybe... Can you share something new from Juan? Thank you! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

22 February, 09:51
In response Silvana Chirici to his Publication
Hi yes ill try and get you some help. I know i couldnt get in at first and had to do the forgot passoword option.

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
22 February, 09:06
I can't get past the terms of page. Did that happen to you?

22 February, 09:11
In response WhenUKnow UKnow to her Publication
No i did mine on my laptop though. Is there maybe a box to check that isnt showing up ? I do know it slowed down in the last few minutes. Maybe they are working on something.