THEY CAN’T CREATE WITHOUT YOUR LIGHT

DON’T SHARE YOU WITH THE HELL SPACE THERE

JUST OBSERVE
09:02 AM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
12 January, 11:49
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
I've never been driven to get a huge number of followers, but I would get a few here and there and acknowledgment of posts up until a couple of days ago where it's crickets. I posted a test and have had NO response. I think, even though I am a small account, am being suppressed. The content I'm seeing is not as informative either. So for those they've left on the "platform" keep in mind that information is probably being suppressed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 January, 11:35
I'm still here and I'lll share this

And this is an idea that has been going around - at keast in my circles !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
black jack @blackjack
12 January, 11:32
I don't have a huge following and have been suspended a few times but still have an account. I see Twitter as the coalface and my job is to pick the best chunks of information from there and redistribute it elsewhere.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
12 January, 09:36
Agreed!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 January, 09:32

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 January, 09:32

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
12 January, 09:22
They never got my energy, nor my light. The main reason for 2 lost accounts. Appealed one. Time will tell if any ever gets unlocked for me to use again.