Noodles Noodles @Noodles
22 February, 04:34
🙏Uk might be waking up, front page

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
22 February, 07:04
In response Noodles Noodles to her Publication
keep em coming ..... 👍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dario Lacic @CroPat
Currently in IRE, nothing was admitted, moreover the tyranny, the full lockdowns extended to May without any scientific debate or even meaningful justification (we know there's not, but would expect them to pretend at least). Nothing, just a decision. Unfortunately, people in Ire "don't care", there's no any meaningful resistance except a few ridiculed individuals, never seen so many people brainwashed to this degree like in Ireland. Total blackout. Nothing will happen until we see the big, shocking worldwide revelations who's behind this, why, how etc. That's why what's going on in US currently is crucial for the whole world. It only can be the first domino, trigger, then nothing can stop the avalanche, people wil be looking for those psychopaths to literally lynch them. But, I'm afraid no big moves until all truths come out.
07:27 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CroPat in this post can reply
Noodles Noodles @Noodles
22 February, 09:46
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
Hi Dario, Im Irish too, its soul destroying to see so many blindly comply! They dont care! and will roll over and take anything to get their life back, minus liberty if needs be! I stay in my bubble as its drives me crazy, I follow Q and Trump because it makes sense and there is progress. I believe we have a strong Cabal and are being left until last along with the Uk for a reason, I trust the plan. We will know soon enough, great to see more Irish Patriots!

Dario Lacic @CroPat
22 February, 01:01
In response Noodles Noodles to her Publication
I'm Croatian though, temporarily in Ire but wholeheartedly support patriots and "normal" people across the world. I should say I nowhere met some so friendly and good-hearted ppl like in Ireland but never so unimaginably naive and susceptible to any form of manipulation despite the centuries of oppression and repression (just like Croats). There's currently some really dark energy here. Ire has been totally under cabalistic control but it will change soon. The truth will be shocking and a hard pill to swallow but it's the price of ignorance and not thinking for themselves. We've won already and it will manifest very soon. God bless my friend.