Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
23 February, 06:33
In response ana coelho to her Publication
Very Interesting Information, worth the watch, for furthering your knowledge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kingdom Builder @Kingdom_Builder
23 February, 05:41
She get a lil crazy towards the end. But much of this appears to be pretty accurate. Definitely helps you to start asking the right questions!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Marie @Francielabean
23 February, 05:38
The plandemic roused me from my RipVan Winkle sleep last April but, Fall the Cabal and Out of Shadows is what woke me up. I researched every name and every place from these two Doc's and went down some deep dark rabbit holes as a result and, here I am today with a head full of info and sharing it with who ever will listen.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 February, 06:22
In response Leanne Marie to her Publication
Good for you, a great beginning. Knowlege is Power. Be Blessed

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 February, 09:59
This series is Great so is Charlie Freak's series. So far his have been proven true.

Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
22 February, 08:44
The Best! watch the sequels too...Helped me understand the big picture!!!

Dan Baluta @copaceni
22 February, 08:02
The documentary that got me in the Trump team.

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
22 February, 07:49
Truly Revelatory! A great series, and certainly an eye-opener...

Found this series not long after I was red-pilled, and it changed my perspective forever! Give it a watch!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
22 February, 07:34
Are these the movies that are going to be shown to wake the sleeping American People????