Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
Im asking...no begging as a mother. Please my Patriot fam prayers needed for my 14 year old daughter who OD'd late lastnight. My God what is happening to my little girl so bad that she wants to end her life. Please give me the strength to keep it together & guidance to know what my daughter needs. Thank you Patriot famβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
05:50 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 February, 08:56
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
praying for your family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
25 February, 08:43
Praying for you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
25 February, 08:42
sending prayers, love, and healing.

Chris Carlisle @Chrissy14
25 February, 08:38
so sorry . sending prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
22 February, 07:00
Stay strong Noelle. Your Patriot family is with you.

Lady Bug @Ladybug68
22 February, 01:15
praying for your daughter!!

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
22 February, 11:39

Joni Mays @jandcmays
22 February, 11:38
prayers your way, Noelle!

Ally Smart @Allysmart
22 February, 11:17
I'm so sorry . So much saddness. I have learned a great deal of what is going on. It has a lot to do with parasites. I suggest cleaning the body of parasites. Then replenishing the body with the proper Amino Acids and vitamins. All of my love to you and your family.

I am What I am @OfLight
22 February, 11:08
Praying and sending healing energy to your daughter , you and your family.

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
22 February, 10:56
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€β€β€

Foxtrot Freedom @FoxtrotFreedom
22 February, 10:53
sending prayers Noelle. This is a hard time for teenagers. i have two daughters in high school. may God hold your daughter in His hands.

Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
22 February, 10:53
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ€

Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
22 February, 10:50
Prayers sent, Noelle. Hang tough.

William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 10:46
πŸ™πŸ™

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
22 February, 10:06
Please Dear God help this sweet girl, and let her feel your Love and guide her to a healing path, in your sweet name Jesus...Amen!

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
22 February, 09:42
Pray over her and tell satan to leave in the name of Jesus! Ive been there where you areβ™₯️

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
22 February, 09:14
Oh Mother Mary, please lay your loving hands on this child and give her the peace, support and guided recovery. I pray for this in our Lord's name.

Win Gale @Wingale17
22 February, 09:05
praying for daughter and you

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
22 February, 09:04
My positive thoughts and energy are with you and your daughter. I experienced a similar situation in my family. I'm so sorry. You got this! Love prevails. If I can be of any service, reach out. misee70gmail.com love and light .

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
22 February, 09:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
22 February, 09:02
many prayers for you from 1 mom to anorher....kids have really suffered from all of this cr@p over the last year.....πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
22 February, 08:59
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
22 February, 08:56
omg I cannot even imagine what you are going thru right now!
I am keeping you in my prayers and meditations. Just keep praying that God guides you to do the best things possible in the circumstances and it will be so! Love and light..❀️❀️❀️

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 February, 08:34
I am so sorry. Praying for your little girl. God bless you and your family!
πŸ™πŸ»βœοΈπŸ’•

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 February, 08:33
i am sending an energy wave of love and healing

PAPA CADDI @RickN
22 February, 08:32
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
22 February, 08:28
πŸ™πŸ’—

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
22 February, 07:18
Praying for you and your precious girl... Heavenly Father, lift these hearts in anguish give them peace comfort and full wellness healing we pray in Jesus name...

Trump Won @Bulldog93
22 February, 07:03
God bless you and your family. I pray for healing. in His precious name. πŸ™πŸ™