The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Dan Scavino - says CPAC next weekend will be EPIC!

Tune in as Trump makes his first speech in which feels like forever. Just happens to be triple Purim weekend also.

Juan O Savin recerences Purim in several presentations. Boomerrang!
12:25 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
John Anon @freeamerican59
22 February, 02:42
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I'll catch the highlights. I'M only tuning in for tribunals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
22 February, 01:27
What's Purim?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 08:46
In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication
Sorry I didnt see the reply notification.

Purim
Purim is a Jewish holiday which commemorates the saving of the Jewish people from Haman, an Achaemenid Persian Empire official who was planning to kill all the Jews, as recounted in the Book of Esther. Haman was the royal vizier to King Ahasuerus, and he planned to kill all the Jews in the empire. His plans were foiled by Mordecai and Esther, his cousin and adopted daughter who had become Queen of Persia. The day of deliverance became a day of feasting and rejoicing. According to the Scroll of Esther, "they should make them days of feasting and gladness, and of sending portions one to another, and gifts to the poor."Wikipedia

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 February, 12:53
Epic for who? the motivational speeches are over, It’s time to show the public.

22 February, 01:00
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Nothing Can Stop Whats Coming/Its Going To Be Biblical = Epic

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
22 February, 12:46
cPAC is a convention or am i off?

22 February, 12:50
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Yeah.. the acronym stands for Conservative Political Action Conference. Its held at a hotel in Florida next week and I believe Trump speaks on Sunday

Par Nelli @Parnelli
22 February, 12:44

22 February, 12:34
*references