Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 February, 08:50
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
They think WE ARE STUPID! Even I, as a lay person, knew this from getting them and my children (in the past).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
22 February, 10:04
I wasn't sure about this so I asked two australian nurse friends:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
22 February, 01:01
I agree! This is an insulin syringe that doesn't have a long enough need to even reach your muscle. (27years as a nurse)

farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
22 February, 06:49
this peedo piece of shit is being exposed, the amount of evil and corruption in australian politics is mind blowing. the underground system that is over on the east coast known as the spiders web is just digusting, the enormity of whats coming is gonna shake the masses to the core.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
22 February, 12:40
In response farrell Hedges to his Publication
Wait until you see this new movie coming out about Tim Ballard called "The Sound of Freedom" https://www.imdb.com/video...

Altea America @alteaamerica
22 February, 06:05
Never believed it for a second. They think we are stupid but we are awake up to them!!!

Pepé Le Q @WHQ
22 February, 05:11
no wonder they call hom "Scotty from marketing."

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
22 February, 03:49
hope he enjoyed the tennis