Only people mentioned by icemtn17 in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid @Cyberfriend
22 February, 12:53
In response ice mtn to her Publication
WOW WHO THOUGHT OF THIS??? CALL SUPREME COURT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
21 February, 11:17
while i like the premise, we already know that the military is the pnly way. I've heard that if they do agree to hear the cases, the soonest they would do so is in October. For that reason, I'm actually hoping they don't decide to take the cases. That opens the door for the military to step in now and right the ship.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nana **** @Zoochini
21 February, 11:21
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
I totally agree with you. I am tired of this dragging out.

Vee Corrious @VCorrious
21 February, 11:01
GREAT SUGGESTION!

We need to call more than once!!! And also call your Sentae and House and Sec of State Reps!! These are important actions we NEED to take to give voice to the will of "We The People"!!!

We all need to be more proactively involved and make our voices heard...after all these jerks work for us!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 February, 10:56
all 85 (maybe more) 😀million of us need to call ..