Only people mentioned by WolfAnalogies in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 August, 08:50
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
Boston - More Than a Feeling - Enjoy!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 August, 08:48
I think of the group Boston and their song - More Than a Feeling!! Great song and great 💿 album!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
04 March, 06:49
Not only Americans.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
25 February, 11:33
GOING ON FORWARD WITH PATRIOTS!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
25 February, 11:18
WWG1WGA UNITED WE STAND

Debi Lovell @DebiLovell
22 February, 10:39
sooo true!!!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 February, 10:13
I'm all in. 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
22 February, 10:03
Not just Americans, this is WORLDWIDE! :)

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 09:30
I am a proud member, but we were promised a draining of the swamp and we didn't get that. It's an absolute and obvious failure of the most important promise made to us. So where do we go from here? Do we take matters into our own hands as nothing happens and we lose great Americans each and every day? Do we sit back and continue with the God Wins and Trust the plan nonsense we have uttered for years now? Done in 2090.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 February, 01:11
I am a proud Deplorable!!

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
22 February, 01:02
love the message but they used a cursed g instead of q in unique. can't get past it!!

Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
23 February, 12:25
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
😉TRY. I saw it.....didn't think it detracted enough to sit and rewrite the whole thing. Like script. Like seal. Lie gold and white.